Monday, November 3, 2008

The Moment of Truth...







We have come to the final day of the political race that will shape our nation's history on same-sex marriages, animal rights, and will determine the next 44th U.S President. Remember the choice is yours, go out and vote like the poster above.....

I found a couple of posters:

"Vote", is a powerful poster it uses sans serif typography to create the shape of a thinking bubble. There's a mix of type styles and sizes. The overlapping and type size change used in this poster is a common technique used in advertising posters.

"Mc Cain I am Bush", was created after October 15th 3rd Presidential debate. When Senator Mc Cain told Obama, " Senator Obama, I am not President Bush". Classic Quote by Mc Cain.

"Nope Sarah Palin", is a parody of Shepard Fairey's Hope poster, notice the filters in this image.

Can you read what it says???? It's a poster by Lance Wyman, reminds me of an optical illusion.

2 comments:

Lilit said...

I really liked the VOTE poster because it is very well thought and designed. It has a strong message and is making us to really think hard and then vote.

Todd Tostado said...

The "VOTE" poster is my personal favorite. When I look at the poster I don't see a thinking bubble, instead I see a tornado. The large/thick sans serif type looks like debris within a tornado. This election was just like a tornado.